Friday, November 25, 2011

'Tis the Season


So apparently I have fallen off the blogging wagon. Either this means I have a life, or have just simply run out of things to say… ok who am I kidding… I NEVER run out of things to say… and I certainly don’t have that exciting of a life.

My city has turned into the abominable snowman zombie land. And what I mean by that, is the overstuffed, ugly muddy boots, mitts that don’t fit and over sized toques while shuffling down malls with blank stares and mowing over the average person.

They perhaps are not seeking to feast upon the brains, but watch out if you are holding a cookie, you are bound to lose an arm.

It’s as if all brains have gone into hibernation at the first snowflake. No one remembers how to drive, walk, or enjoy the world. So more for the “Tis the season to be Jolly… fa la la…” yeah not even close. People are grumpy, cold, overheated and lacking apparent caffeine.

I recently decorated my office for Christmas… which I’m not going to lie I’m really excited about. It’s the family time, and the pretty lights, and the music and snow. I’m a big romantic, and love this time of year. As much as I get compliments on the decorations I get the constant Grinch grumbling of “its too damn early for Christmas. Bahumbug” I would like to pull a Cindy-Loo-Hoo and show them the meaning of Christmas so their hearts will grow 3 times the size… but *sigh* there are too many of them green monsters in my midst!

So watch out world. Christmas is coming! The snow is here, the magic is in the air and I LOVE IT!

I will be eating figgy pudding (what is that?) I will be loving all things sparkly. I will be making snow angels and eating candycanes. Because I have a lot to be thankful for, and so much to be happy about… so celebrate damn it!

1 comment:

Natalia said...

Sweet! You are adding a little more lovely in the world :o)