Thursday, June 16, 2011

5 Things

In light of certain events, I decided to start posting things I'm thankful for...

5 Things I Am Thankful For…. Today

1. The Rain. It’s making the world smell better, and forces me to slow down enough to get things done. As always I love the rain. I love the sunshine equally, but something about the rain just creates a sense of peace for me.

2. My Man. He’s been my rock, and my best friend. Doesn’t let me take myself too seriously, always makes me laugh and loves me unconditionally.

3. My Family. Good news for my dad. The 3 of us have been through hell and back and still love each other – it’s amazing. We’ve collected the Hell and Back t-shirts from our multiple trips… so if you ever need one, give us a shout.

4. That Tim Horton’s exists. And Ice Cream. Self explanatory.

5. When people let me half adopt their animals. I get to be a pet owner/pet playmate for a period of time. Cuddle, play fetch and then let them go home. Nothing makes me happier than fuzziness and kisses that only a dog can provide *heart*

No comments: